TekisHub has a specialist recruitment offering in the Healthcare and life sciences sector. TekisHub has an excellent track record of recruiting into this sector. We also work with specialist private equity firms which invest in the Healthcare and life-sciences sector.
TekisHub in Healthcare Industry
- Healthcare payers and delivery systems are competing on a radically altered playing field due to cost pressures and healthcare reform around the world. TekisHub works alongside diverse clients—from insurance companies to hospital systems—not only to develop the right strategy and operating model, but also to implement changes quickly and efficiently.
- Companies across the healthcare industry recognize they need to deliver greater value—higher quality of care at a lower cost. To some extent, this pressure comes from changing government policies. But employers, consumers and providers are making similar demands. The result: all subsectors of the healthcare industry must take action to address the changing environment
- Producing too much product wastes resources, saturates the market and drops demand. Producing too little results in lost sales and potentially lost customers.
- Coupled with clients demanding speed and scalable resources, these present a dynamic force. You need solutions that help your company become pioneering, swift and ultimately achieve flawless efficiency.
- High standards of Integrity in the services.
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers need to ensure that their products demonstrate measurable cost and quality outcomes in the face of increasing price and access pressure.
- Medical technology companies need to be both cost effective and innovative, rebalance towards growing profit pools, implement viable leadership strategies for emerging markets, realign go-to-market systems to new types of buyers, and address the needs of a growing range of constituents
Healthcare payers and delivery systems:
- Healthcare payers and delivery systems must lead the charge in delivering higher-quality care at lower cost. Healthcare payers need to design products that motivate consumers to use health services in the right way, build relationships with their members and support providers with more effective care management tools and reimbursement systems. Healthcare delivery systems must align themselves to integrate care while preparing to take on more accountability for patient outcomes and the cost of care.